Always use the original charger supplied to avoid damage to, or overheating of, the battery or electrical components of the light

Always charge the light indoors and never charge it for more than 24 hours at a time.

Even when not in use, the light should be recharged regularly (every 2-3 months on average). This increases the lifetime and performance of the battery.

Never place or keep the battery and/or the light in direct sunlight, near heat sources or metal objects that could cause short circuits.

It is important to monitor the charging process personally and on a regular basis. Stop charging and using the battery as soon as it smells strange, gets too hot, changes shape or colour.